Monday, May 13, 2013

Healthy is the NEW Wave!

So, it seems everyone is excited and motivated about being healthy. Today, I was stopped by one of my students who indicated I motivated her to want to be healthier. She first thought my intentions were to be skinny, but as I clearly indicated I am not 100% focused on the number on the scale or my clothing size, but I am focused on being able do things I was not able to do before. 


5 Things I can do now that I could not do before I got healthy:
1. Run up the subway stairs without getting winded or dizzy

2. Jog down the hall without having to stop after a few steps

3. Reduce the number of pain pills I take because I no longer experience back pain as often as before

4. Make a healthy dinner under 30 minutes (this week I am sharing recipes)

5. Work out and push myself to the limits - 40 minutes

These are small accomplishments, but they are accomplishments nevertheless. What are you able to do since you became a healthier person? Share your stories! 

 TW aka Plus Size Health Nut

No comments:

Post a Comment